Shipping Policy & Rates
$225 For First Item
$50 Per Item After First Item
Items Counted: Door, Sidelight, Transom, Prehung Jamb
Example 1: Prehung Door with 2 Sidelights is $375
Example #2: Single Prehung Door is $275
Example #3: Slab Door, No Jamb, is $225
- RATES INCLUDE RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY, LIFTGATE SERVICE AND DELIVERY APPOINTMENT
- To Save up to 25% on Shipping Rates, Delivery can be delivered to a Business with a dock where no appointment is necessary and liftgate service is NOT required.
- Call for Shipping Quotes on Mutiple Door Shipments (Interior Doors)
- Shipping available to Hawaii and Canada...Call for Quote
- Custom Doors, Large entry doors and Multiple Door shipments require custom quote on Shipping Price
- Additional charges may apply when adding a transom
- All Doors are shipped via Common Carrier Freight.
- It is the customers responsability to make sure that a large semi-truck and trailor can deliver to the location given by customer. If not, there may be additional charges to deliver product.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the door/s immediately upon arrival for manufacturers' defects, damage, or missing pieces. All claims for damage must be made at that time.
- Doors damaged by the freight carrier must be reported to the freight carrier and Lassen Ridge Door & Glass immediately.
- Damages, or Notations of "exception" must be made at that time on the Bill of Lading. Damages not noted on the Bill of Lading after delivery will be deemed the customer's responsibility. It is the responsibility of the person receiving the product to file freight claims.
- Inspect each door immediately upon receipt. All visible defects or mistakes in shipment must be reported to Lassen Ridge Door & Glass before cutting, hanging, finishing or altering the door in any way. Lassen Ridge Door & Glass will need a picture of the problem e-mailed or sent by mail. Installation of damaged product, without the approval of Lassen Ridge Door & Glass, means that the product has been accepted by customer.
- In the case of a defective door, it is the option of Lassen Ridge Door & Glass to repair the door, replace the door or refund the cost of the door.
- Please note: Replacement product will not be shipped until the defective product is picked up for credit. Replacement product can be shipped to customer prior to original door being shipped back, however, customer will be charged for new product and refunded when original product is received back.
Claims shall not include any labor costs for taking down defective door, finishing or hanging of new or temporary door.
1. All pre-hung units will be delivered knocked down (disassembled) in order for them not to incur damages during shipping. Some units can be delivered with doors installed into jambs, if it is determined that the door will ship safely.
2. When products are delivered they will be moved to the back of the truck by the driver (curbside delivery). It is your responsibility to remove the products from the truck. Therefore it is recommended that you have a couple of people present to assist you.
4. A lift-gate service is included with every shipment. However, some units are too large for liftgates and will require a dock to receive it at or the equivalent labor on-hand at site to unload the door from the truck.